bogey & ruby

bogey & ruby

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Curried

Here is a list of things that will guarantee you a spot in my bad books:
  1. Insist I must be pregnant when I tell you I'm not. 
  2. Ask me to guess your age immediately after you mistake my muffin top for the third trimester of pregnancy in an effort to distract me.
  3. Ask me where I'm from then proceed to tell me how much you hate curry.
  4. Complain about your East Indian neighbours stinking up the neighbourhood with their cooking smells.
  5. Practice your fake East Indian accent on me and think it is in any way charming.
  6. Tell me how much you hate curries using a fake East Indian accent.
  7. Refer to all East Indians as "Hindus" because you don't know any better.
  8. Tell me I'm lucky I don't look Indian.
The only way to get back into my good books is to tell me how sorry you are over a plate of curry while doing the Indian head nod. Click on the link for directions.

1 comment: